Quick Access Thumbprint Pistol Safe-RPNB RP2002
This RPNB Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe With Electronic Lock has a new locking system that features a biometric fingerprint scanner, quick access Electronic Keypad with a choice of a three-digit to an six-digit combination that illuminates with a white light after the first button is activated.
With audible feedback, you'll know the button has been pushed, and after the correct combination is completed, the spring-loaded door flips down to present your pistols.
With all solid steel construction, a 2-piece solid steel door and the battery located on the inside, this safe is insanely difficult to tamper with and extremely pry-resistant, preventing unauthorized access and leaving you feeling confident that your children will not be able to access your handguns.
Located on the bottom of the safe are two bolt-down holes to ensure a thief is unable just to pick up the safe and open it on their own time.
The safe is wholly lined with high-density foam on all sides to ensure no scratches on or inside your most prized handguns.
- The handgun safe is made of reinforced solid steel wall construction.
- The dual-layer steel housing and seamlessly welded pry-proof steel body for the ultimate prevention against break-ins.
- For extra-fast 1 second access, a simple touch (of a predetermined fingerprint) is all it takes.
- This gun safe can hold up to 20 individual fingerprints.
- You can set the silent mode. It is an essential function when you have a visitor at night or use the safe without disturbing others.
- One-piece removable interior shelf included flexible use of space.
- The quick-access firearm is safe for two handguns and some magazines.