FireKing Secure Storage Cabinet
The FireKing CF7236-D Secure Storage Cabinet is the ultimate solution for safeguarding your oversized documents, binders, end-tab filing, and other invaluable items that won't fit into a standard filing cabinet.
Backed by one of the most reputable names in the industry, you can trust that your larger-than-life files will be well-protected.
With an impressive rating to withstand extreme external temperatures while maintaining an internal temperature of 350 degrees F, this cabinet provides the perfect environment for preserving paper items.
The inclusion of a Medeco Key Lock ensures top-notch security, and you have the option to choose from 11 scratch-resistant powder coat finishes that guarantee a lifetime of protection inside and out. FireKing is committed to delivering the finest secure document storage options available.
What sets the FireKing CF7236-D apart are its remarkable features and upgrades. Adjustable and modular end-tab filing shelves allow you to store end-tab files, making it easy to access and archive records at a glance. Need a convenient workspace? Simply pull out the tray, and within seconds, you have a sturdy writing surface. When not in use, it discreetly slides out of the way.
Rest easy knowing that the oven-dried gypsum insulation is asbestos-free, providing lifelong protection and eliminating any concerns of corrosion.
Trust in FireKing's expertise and invest in this exceptional cabinet for the utmost protection.
FireKing Secure Storage Cabinet Features
- 72" has four shelves for oversized documents. Other options are also available to further customize your storage cabinet.
- Ideal for finders, blueprints, and oversized documents, including A4 storage in select models.
- UL 1-Hour Class 350 Fire Rating, ensuring that all products undergo exhaustive testing procedures to pass fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories.
- Oven-dried, asbestos-free, scratch-resistant gypsum insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation protects properties for a lifetime and eliminates corrosion.
- The environmentally friendly, electrostatic powder-coated finish is applied to all sides, including the bottom.
- Field-replaceable steel panels.
- Exterior mounted handles.
- Each product is equipped with high-security Medeco locks resistant to picking and drilling.
- Keys cannot be duplicated except through FireKing.
- Fire replacement after fire guarantee.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
FireKing CF7236-D Specifications
- Exterior: 72.00" H X 36.00" W X 19.25" D
- Interior: 67.88" H X 31.88" W X 15.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 18.78
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
- Weight: 862 lbs