AMSEC CF3524 TL-30 Fire Rated Safe
The ultimate solution for safeguarding your precious valuables - the AMSEC Amvault Composite Safe Model CF3524. This safe is a must-have for anyone looking for maximum security against theft and fire damage.
With its top-notch features, this safe is built to withstand severe attacks by the most sophisticated burglars and also offers a Two Hour, 350 F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.
An overall thickness of 5-3/4" with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates, enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material. This unique insulation includes a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers that withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
The U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
The AMSEC Amvault Composite Safe Model CF3524 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door, reinforced drill-resistant door frames, and proprietary inner barriers protecting against peeling attacks.
Certified by Underwriter's Laboratories with a burglary rating of TL-30, signifying a combination-locked safe designed to offer a moderate degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of these means. The safe is also fire-rated for up to 2 hours and tested at temperatures up to 1850 F.
With better than twice the protection of a lower class rating, the AMSEC Amvault Composite Safe Model CF3524 is sure to save you money.
Invest in the ultimate protection with the AMSEC Amvault Composite Safe Model CF3524 today!
AMSEC Fire Rated Safe Features
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Two High strength adjustable shelves. (Shelves are ALMOND color ONLY)
- Anchor Holes (recessed) and a 1/2" anchor bolt kit are now standard on AMVAULT CF models. The CF3524 comes standard with four anchor holes.
- Two hour, 350 F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
AMSEC CF3524 Specifications:
- Exterior: 42.00" H X 31.00" W X 29.50" D
- Interior: 35.00" H X 24.00" W X 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 9.72
- Burglar Rating: TL-30
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
- Weight: 1,908 lbs