AMEC High Security Composite Safe
Looking for a safe to protect your most valuable items? Look no further than the AMSEC CEV1814 TL-15 Composite High Security Safe. This top-of-the-line safe is perfect for both homeowners and businesses looking to secure their cash, valuables, family heirlooms, paperwork, and other valuable items. With its UL-certified TL-15 burglary protection rating and 120 minutes of fire protection, you can trust that your belongings are safe from even the most sophisticated burglars and fires.
What sets this safe apart is the proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers used in the defense barrier of both the door and body. This makes it virtually impenetrable to even the most concentrated attacks. And with 6 solid steel locking bolts and a 1/2" recessed anchor hole, you can rest assured that your safe is secure.
The AMSEC CEV1814 TL-15 Composite High Security Safe also features an ESL10 Digital Lock, giving you 1 user code and the ability to change your combination at any time. Upgrade options for other locks are also available for an additional charge.
Measuring 23.50" high by 19.50" wide by 21.19" deep, this safe may be the smallest in the series, but it is by no means small in security. With a weight of 710 pounds, you know you're getting a real safe. Plus, with its dark black finish and adjustable shelf for organization, it's a stylish and functional addition to any home or business.
If you're looking for the ultimate in protection for your valuables, look no further than the AMSEC CEV1814 TL-15 Composite High Security Safe.
AMSEC High Security TL-15 Composite Safe Features
- Heavy duty construction with tri-spoke handle and pull handle on all models.
- Standard 6" overall door thickness with a barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- The defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Total protection thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel barriers
- A single 1/2" recessed stepped Anchor Hole centered in the bottom
- High strength adjustable steel shelves with powder coated dark gray finish
- UL-certified TL-15 burglary protection
- 120-minute fire protection
- Massive 6"-thick door
- 3-1/2" thick body
- Comes standard in Textured Black
- Outside Dimensions: 25.00" H x 21.00" W x 21.50" D
- Inside Dimensions: 18.00" H x 14.00" W x x 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.75
- Weight: 710 Pounds
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
Locking Mechanism Features:
- Equipped with an ESL10 electronic lock
- Equipped with six 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers
AMSEC CEV1814 Specifications:
- Exterior: 25.00" H x 21.00" W x 21.50" D
- Interior: 18.00" H x 14.00" W x x 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.75
- Burglar Rating: TL-15
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
- Weight: 710