AMSEC CE4524 TL-15 Fire Rated Safe
The AMSEC Amvault Composite Safe CE4524 Fire Rating 2 Hours (UL) TL-15 Rated Burglary Safe - the ultimate solution for those seeking maximum theft security and ample storage space.
Boasting the prestigious U.L. TL-15 Burglary Rating and through rigorous testing, our AMVAULT composite safes have proven their ability to withstand relentless attacks by seasoned U.L. experts armed with powerful tools, including sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills.
But that's not all - in addition to repelling even the most concentrated assaults by sophisticated burglars, the AMSEC High Security Composite Safe provides a Two Hour, 350°F factory fire test certification. Rest assured, your valuable possessions will be shielded from the ravages of intense fires.
Let's delve into the remarkable features that make this safe a formidable fortress:
The door of the AMSEC High Security Composite Safe boasts an impressive 5-3/4" thickness. Constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier comprising outer and inner steel plates, it forms a robust single structure that encapsulates a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
Meanwhile, the formed body of the safe envelops the composite material within a protective thickness of 3-1/2". To safeguard against side attacks, we have reinforced the door frame with drill-resistant reinforcement.
Rest easy knowing that eight massive chrome-plated solid steel locking bolts secure your valuables within the body's fortified bolt chambers. Thanks to a spring-operated boltwork detent system, the bolts remain retracted when the door is open, only engaging automatically when the door is closed. Adding another layer of security, the lock is shielded by a drill-shattering hard plate, reinforced by two spring-loaded relocking devices.
For more information and assistance in selecting the perfect security solution, don't hesitate to contact our knowledgeable Everlasting Safes professionals at (800) 683-6623.
Trust Everlasting Safes to provide the ultimate protection for your valuable assets!
AMSEC Fire Rated Safe Features
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Three High strength adjustable shelves. (Shelves are ALMOND color ONLY)
- Anchor Holes (recessed) and a 1/2" anchor bolt kit are now standard on AMVAULT CE models. The CE4524 comes standard with four anchor holes.
- Two hour, 350 F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional springloaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
AMSEC CE4524 Specifications:
- Exterior: 52.00" H X 31.00" W X 29.50" D
- Interior: 45.00" H X 24.00" W X 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 12.5
- Burglar Rating: TL-15
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
- Weight: 2,200 lbs