AMSEC CE1814 TL-15 Fire Rated Safe
Looking for a safe that can protect your valuables from even the most sophisticated burglars? Look no further than the AMSEC TL-15 Fire Rated Safe.
Tested by experienced UL experts and proven to withstand severe attacks using powerful tools like sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, and more.
But that's not all. The safe also offers a two-hour, 350 F factory fire test certification, ensuring that your valuables will remain protected against intense fires. The door has a defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates, creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire- and burglary-resistant composite material.
The defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers, which can withstand concentrated attacks from even the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
The safe also features a formed body enclosing a high-density fire-resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. A reinforced drill-resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks, while a proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
The entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring-operated bolt work detent system, which ensures that the bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
With its UL TL-15 label and two-hour fire rating, you can rest assured that your valuables will be safe and secure, no matter what!
AMSEC TL-15 Fire Rated Safe Features
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-15 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- (1) one High strength adjustable shelf. (Shelves are ALMOND color ONLY)
- Anchor Holes (recessed) and a 1/2" anchor bolt kit are now standard on AMVAULT CE models. The CE1814 comes standard with two anchor holes.
- Two hour, 350 F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring operated bolt work detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
AMSEC CE1814 Specifications:
- Exterior: 25.00" H X 21.00" W X 21.50" D
- Interior: 18.00" H X 14.00" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.75
- Burglar Rating: TL-15
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
- Weight: 710 lbs