AMSEC B5800 Super Brute Floor Safe
The BRUTE Series Floor Safe - the perfect choice for secure storage of your valuable items. Designed to meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance, these safes offer excellent burglary protection when installed in a concrete floor. Versatile in their installation options, they can be placed in the floor, wall, cladding, or within a larger safe.
Looking for generous storage space? The AMSEC Floor Safe Model B5800 B-Rated Burglary Safe provides a whopping 3.3 Cubic Feet of Space. But what truly sets it apart is its remarkable security features. Boasting a 3/4" Thick Door, this safe ensures maximum protection. The handle-activated locking mechanism with five 1" diameter chrome steel locking bolts, along with the one-piece dead bar, guarantees the door remains tightly secured. Choose between the UL Listed Group II dial combination lock or the optional ESL5 Illuminated Digital Lock for added convenience and peace of mind.
Rest easy knowing that your chosen lock is safeguarded by our carburized hard plate. This 3.33 Cubic Foot In-Floor Safe surpasses the "B" Rate construction standards and features a larger bottom plate for rock-solid installation in concrete. With internal mounting bolts and extra strong 3/8" hinge pins, durability and security are ensured for years to come.
The safe offers a clear door opening of 10 3/4" x 11 1/8" and an ample internal depth of 14", making it suitable for storing larger items. With its 35" width, you can accommodate a variety of odd-sized valuables in the Largest Security In-Floor Safe. Its flush cover plate allows for total concealment under a carpet, adding an extra layer of discretion.
For professional installation and any further assistance, our Security Professionals are ready to help. Contact us at 800-683-6623 to discuss your needs and secure your belongings with confidence.
AMSEC Super Brute Floor Safe Features
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End-users can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- The attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Standard lock is the UL Listed Group II dial combination lock with 1 million possible combinations or ESL5 Illuminated Electronic Lock.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle-activated locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive-resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- The one-piece heavy-duty dead bar behind the hinge prevents the removal of the door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- The door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within the product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
SUPER BRUTE Additional Features:
- The SUPER BRUTE's new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- "B+" rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
- Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
AMSEC B5800 Specifications:
- Exterior: 16.75" H X 36.00" W X 12.75" D
- Interior: 13.63" H X 35.00" W X 11.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.28
- Burglar Rating: B/C-Rate
- Weight: 185 lbs