AMSEC C3 Star Round Lift Out Door Floor Safe
Introducing the STAR® “C” Rate Tubular Body Floor Safe, the ultimate solution for maximum fire and burglary protection for your valuables. With over 50 years of experience, STAR tube safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments, and homeowners.
Constructed with heavy "B" rate body and a 1 3/4″ “C” rate solid steel door, this safe is designed to withstand any forced entry attempts. The door is manipulation-resistant, unitized with a U.L. Group II key changeable lock, and protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
The STAR® “C” Rate Tubular Body Floor Safe also features a water-resistant, high-impact molded dust cover with a rubber “O”-ring seal, ensuring that your safe's contents are always dry and safe from any external elements. The cover is designed to fit securely and does not rattle or slide like most covers.
This safe has a clear 7-1/4" opening, allowing easy access to your valuables. The dial and drive/drill-resistant spindle prevent damage from burglary attacks and provide additional protection from hold-ups. The door is secured by three bolts, each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear, and each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
But that's not all, this safe is proudly made in the USA and comes with the best warranty in the business – one year parts and labor.
If you want peace of mind knowing your valuables are secure and protected, look no further than the STAR® “C” Rate Tubular Body Floor Safe.
AMSEC Floor Safe Features
- STAR Tube safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments, and homeowners for over 50 years.
- When properly installed in concrete, STAR FLOOR SAFES provide maximum fire and burglary protection.
- The best warranty in the business, on year parts and labor.
- Heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water-resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O" ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- Convenient 7-1/4" clear opening.
- 1-3/4" solid steel "C" rate lift-out door.
- Manipulation resistant, unitized UL Group II key changeable lock protected by revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Also available with a key lock option (K3).
- The door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
AMSEC C3 Specifications
- Exterior: 9.00" H X 8.75" W X 8.75" D
- Interior: 5.75" H X 8.25" W X 8.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.23
- Burglar Rating: C-Rate
- Weight: 40 lbs